Our air-conditioned projector enclosures go above and beyond to keep your projector cool. Our A/C units are ideal for projectors ranging from 3,000 to 8,000 lumens, depending on the size of each.
Projectors run hot. At least 98% of projectors on the market currently use traditional lamps and bulbs as their light engine. These bulbs produce a tremendous amount of heat, and can easily reach temperatures of 200-300 degrees while in operation. While internal temperatures already run so high, the surrounding environment only adds to the projector’s troubles, often causing overheating or other temperature-related distress. Avoid this situation or even eliminate the possibility all together with an air-conditioned projector enclosure.
Read our Projector Cooling and Projector Overheating? articles for a comprehensive look at how and why overheating occurs and how our enclosures will help you overcome those issues by providing clean, cool air to your projector while protecting it from dust and other airborne particulates.
Can’t find your size? Talk with a representative about our custom enclosure solutions.
|Indoor & Outdoor Enclosures
||Maximum Projector Size (in.)
||14w x 16d x 7h
||20w x 26d x 9h
||20w x 28d x 9h
||24 w x 32d x 10h
Common Applications for A/C Projector Enclosures
- Outdoor Theaters
- Outdoor Light/Laser Shows
- Pool Decks
- Community Events
- Indoor & Outdoor Advertising
Air-Conditioned Projector Enclosure Key Features
- Indoor & Outdoor Use.
- A/C Cooling.
- Keep your projector from overheating efficiently.
- Filter and cool ambient air with attached air-conditioning unit.
- Allow projector placement in even harsher environments.
- Protect a projector from damaging elements such as cigarette smoke, extreme temperatures, rain, snow, dust, and humidity.
- Extend projector and bulb life expectancy.
- Supports projectors up to 8,000 lumens.
- Turnkey, vandal-resistant design.